Tools starting with J
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Jackhammer is a collaboration tool to get security and developer teams together. Focus is on static code analysis and dynamic analysis vulnerability discovery.
Jak is a security tool to encrypt and decrypt sensitive data in Git repositories, like application secrets.
Jawfish is a security tool to test web applications. It can find related exploits and update according to an internal database.
JBoss Autopwn is an exploitation tool for JBoss installations. To deploy its payload, the tool uses Metasploit, Netcat, and cURL.
Jchroot defines isolation capabilities like chroot with a more granular set of permissions. It can be used to secure and restrict the resources of a process.
JexBoss is a security tool to verify and exploit vulnerabilities in JBoss applications. It can be used for security assignments and pentests.
John the Ripper is a mature password cracker to find weak or known passwords.
JoomScan is an open source project written in Perl. It can detect Joomla CMS vulnerabilities helps to analyze them.
JShielder is a security tool for Linux systems to make them more secure by adding system hardening measures.
jSQL Injection is a security tool to test web applications. It can be used to discover if an application is vulnerable to SQL injection attacks.
- GRR Rapid Response (remote live forensics for incident response)
- JShielder (Linux hardening tool)
- Lynis (audit tool and security scanner)
- MIG (real-time investigation tool)
- Docker Bench for Security (Docker security scanner)
- Kube-Bench (security benchmark testing for Kubernetes)
- Rootkit Hunter (malware scanner)
- chkrootkit (malware scanner)
- K8Guard (monitoring and accounting for Kubernetes)
- SubFinder (subdomain scanner)
- kubeaudit (Kubernetes security scanner)
- Docker Bench (by Aqua) (Docker security scanner)
- Th3inspector (extensive information gathering tool)
- SubOver (subdomain takeover tool)
- BuQuikker (find open AWS S3 buckets)
- Sublist3r (subdomains enumeration tool)
- aircrack-ng (WiFi auditing toolkit)
- LUNAR (system security scanner)
- ssldump (SSLv3/TLS network protocol analyzer)
- Archery (vulnerability assessment and management)
- AWSBucketDump (Amazon S3 bucket scanner)
- sqlmap (SQL injection and database takeover tool)
- GitMiner (Git data miner)
- s3-fuzzer (Amazon S3 bucket scanner)
- Gitrob (discovery of sensitive data in repositories)