Tools starting with U
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Uncompyle6 is a decompiler for Python-based software. It can be used for developers and security professionals to investigate software components.
Latest release: release-pyton-2.4-2.9.9 [Dec. 31, 2016]
UPX is tool to pack several executable formats. It is free, portable, and extendable, and well-known.
Latest release: 3.94 [May 12, 2017]
USB Canary monitors the devices on a system for the addition or removal of USB devices. On such an event, then an alert will be sent.
Latest release: 1.0.4 [April 4, 2017]
USBleach disarms potential threats to systems by acting as a firewall or gateway for USB drives and USB sticks.
- Masscan (high-performance port scanner)
- Vane (WordPress vulnerability scanner)
- MAT (removal of metadata)
- Yosai (security framework for Python applications)
- Wireshark (network traffic analyzer)
- FireHOL (firewall config creator and manager)
- wpsik (WPS scan and attack tool)
- USBleach (disarms harmful USB storage)
- opensvp (firewall testing tool)
- The Sleuth Kit (toolkit for forensics)
- MongoSanitizer (defense against MongoDB injection attacks)
- YASAT (local security scanner)
- Nmap (network and vulnerability scanner)
- dnsteal (exfiltration tool via DNS requests)
- pastemon (tool to monitor Pastebin)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- Scirius (Suricata rule management)
- Spaghetti (web vulnerability scanner)
- Suricata (network IDS, IPS and monitoring)
- CIRCLean (USB stick and drives cleaner)
- King Phisher (Phishing campaign toolkit)
- Termineter (smart meter security framework)
- pick (password manager)
- jak (git encryption)
- detectem (software enumeration)