Tools starting with U
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Uncompyle6 is a decompiler for Python-based software. It can be used for developers and security professionals to investigate software components.
Latest release: release-pyton-2.4-2.9.9 [Dec. 31, 2016]
UPX is tool to pack several executable formats. It is free, portable, and extendable, and well-known.
Latest release: 3.94 [May 12, 2017]
USB Canary monitors the devices on a system for the addition or removal of USB devices. On such an event, then an alert will be sent.
Latest release: 1.0.4 [April 4, 2017]
USBleach disarms potential threats to systems by acting as a firewall or gateway for USB drives and USB sticks.
- testssl.sh (TLS/SSL configuration scanner)
- WhatWeb (website fingerprinter)
- vallumd (distributed ipset blacklist for iptables)
- Nikto (web application scanner)
- Exploit Pack (penetration testing framework)
- sslcaudit (auditing tool for SSL/TLS clients)
- Oscanner (Oracle assessment framework)
- SSHsec (SSH configuration scanner)
- VulnFeed (vulnerability feed parser)
- OpenSSL (TLS and SSL toolkit)
- VHostScan (virtual host scanner)
- swap_digger (data excavation tool for Linux swap)
- not24get (password quality checker)
- Certigo (certificate validator tool)
- Trawler (data collection framework for phishing results)
- SCUTUM (ARP filtering)
- Metagoofil (information gathering tool)
- Kube-Bench (security benchmark testing for Kubernetes)
- Dionaea (honeypot)
- NoSQLMap (database enumeration and exploitation)
- Thug (low-interaction honeyclient)
- OpenVAS (vulnerability scanner)
- Wapiti (vulnerability scanner for web applications)