Tools starting with U
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Uitkyk is a security framework to identify Android malware by investigation memory. It detects suspicious processes by looking at the so-called memory heap.
Uncompyle6 is a decompiler for Python-based software. It can be used for developers and security professionals to investigate software components.
UPX is tool to pack several executable formats. It is free, portable, and extendable, and well-known.
USB Canary monitors the devices on a system for the addition or removal of USB devices. On such an event, then an alert will be sent.
USBGuard is a software framework which allows USB device authorization policies. It defines what kind of USB devices are authorized together with a related policy regarding permissions.
USBleach disarms potential threats to systems by acting as a firewall or gateway for USB drives and USB sticks.
- Zeek (network security monitoring tool)
- XSStrike (XSS detection and exploitation suite)
- Decentraleyes (local CDN emulation for privacy)
- RootHelper (script to retrieve exploitation tools)
- graudit (static code analysis tool)
- Suhosin7 (Suhosin security extension for PHP 7.x)
- gosec (Golang security checker)
- CMSeeK (CMS detection and exploitation)
- siemstress (basic SIEM solution)
- Bleach (sanitizing library for Django)
- Malice (VirusTotal clone)
- SQLMate (a friend of SQLMap with additional features)
- hBlock (ad blocking and tracker/malware protection)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- CMSmap (reconnaissance tool for popular CMS frameworks)
- Tulpar (web vulnerability scanner)
- django-security (Security add-ons for Django)
- Malscan (malware scanner for web servers)
- Prowler (AWS benchmark tool)
- Hash Buster (find cleartext of hash)
- GitMiner (Git data miner)
- massh-enum (OpenSSH user enumeration)
- Termineter (smart meter security framework)
- Cutter (graphical user interface for radare2)
- SubFinder (subdomain scanner)