Tools starting with U
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Uncompyle6 is a decompiler for Python-based software. It can be used for developers and security professionals to investigate software components.
UPX is tool to pack several executable formats. It is free, portable, and extendable, and well-known.
Latest release: 3.94 [May 12, 2017]
USB Canary monitors the devices on a system for the addition or removal of USB devices. On such an event, then an alert will be sent.
Latest release: 2.0.2 [Oct. 9, 2017]
USBleach disarms potential threats to systems by acting as a firewall or gateway for USB drives and USB sticks.
- Heralding (honeypot to catch credentials)
- ZGrab (banner grabbing tool)
- testssl.sh (TLS/SSL configuration scanner)
- WhatWeb (website fingerprinter)
- vallumd (distributed ipset blacklist for iptables)
- Nikto (web application scanner)
- sslcaudit (auditing tool for SSL/TLS clients)
- SCUTUM (ARP filtering)
- VHostScan (virtual host scanner)
- OpenSSL (TLS and SSL toolkit)
- SSHsec (SSH configuration scanner)
- not24get (password quality checker)
- swap_digger (data excavation tool for Linux swap)
- Trawler (data collection framework for phishing results)
- VulnFeed (vulnerability feed parser)
- Metagoofil (information gathering tool)
- Certigo (certificate validator tool)
- Exploit Pack (penetration testing framework)
- Oscanner (Oracle assessment framework)
- Dionaea (honeypot)
- Kube-Bench (security benchmark testing for Kubernetes)
- Thug (low-interaction honeyclient)
- NoSQLMap (database enumeration and exploitation)