Tools starting with K
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Karn is a tool to create AppArmor and seccomp profiles. This can be useful to restrict what applications can do for increased security.
KeePassX is a cross platform application to store sensitive information like usernames, passwords, and other secret.
Latest release: 2.0.3 [Oct. 8, 2016]
KeePassXC is a cross-platform platform to store sensitive data like passwords, keys, and other secrets. It has a graphical user interface and is written in C++.
Latest release: 2.2.0 [June 25, 2017]
The keimpx security tool can be used to check for valid credentials across a network. It uses the SMB protocol, typically used on Microsoft Windows and others.
KickThemOut is a tool that can remove systems and devices from the network by performing an ARP spoofing attack.
Latest release: 0.1 [Jan. 7, 2017]
Latest release: 1.8.0 [June 6, 2017]
Kippo is a honeypot for SSH connections and written in Python. It can be used to learn about the scripts and attacks that are commonly used against SSH.
Kitty is a modular and extensible fuzzing framework written in Python. It is inspired by OpenRCE's Sulley and Michael Eddington's Peach Fuzzer tool.
Latest release: 0.7.1 [March 31, 2017]
A port knocking implementation to make network ports to become stealth or trigger events based on a port knocking sequence.
The known_hosts_bruteforce is a script to discover hostnames from the known_hosts file. This can be useful during penetration testing or incident response.
Kwetza is a Python script to inject existing Android applications with a Meterpreter payload. It can be used during penetrating testing or security assessments.
- Masscan (high-performance port scanner)
- Vane (WordPress vulnerability scanner)
- MAT (removal of metadata)
- Yosai (security framework for Python applications)
- Wireshark (network traffic analyzer)
- FireHOL (firewall config creator and manager)
- wpsik (WPS scan and attack tool)
- USBleach (disarms harmful USB storage)
- opensvp (firewall testing tool)
- The Sleuth Kit (toolkit for forensics)
- MongoSanitizer (defense against MongoDB injection attacks)
- YASAT (local security scanner)
- Nmap (network and vulnerability scanner)
- dnsteal (exfiltration tool via DNS requests)
- pastemon (tool to monitor Pastebin)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- Scirius (Suricata rule management)
- Spaghetti (web vulnerability scanner)
- Suricata (network IDS, IPS and monitoring)
- CIRCLean (USB stick and drives cleaner)
- King Phisher (Phishing campaign toolkit)
- Termineter (smart meter security framework)
- pick (password manager)
- jak (git encryption)
- detectem (software enumeration)