Tools starting with X
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Xplico is a forensics analysis tool to investigate the traffic patterns in a pcap file. It is released as a GPL project, with some scripts under a CC license.
XRay is a security tool for reconnaissance, mapping, and OSINT gathering from public networks.
XXSER leverages the execution of arbitrary code on the web server when an administrative user inadvertently triggers a hidden XSS payload.
XSS Hunter helps with finding XSS attacks and trigger a warning when one is succesful. It exists as an online service, or self-hosted installation.
XSStrike is tool for penetration testers and developers to test web applications. It scans a web application for any possible cross-site scripting weakness. With its own fuzzing engine, it might find rare issues. XSStrike can also discover the presence of a web application firewall (WAF).
- ZAP (web application analysis)
- Maltrail (malicious traffic detection system)
- Wapiti (vulnerability scanner for web applications)
- Vuls (agentless vulnerability scanner)
- Cppcheck (static code analyzer)
- Zeek (network security monitoring tool)
- XSStrike (XSS detection and exploitation suite)
- Decentraleyes (local CDN emulation for privacy)
- RootHelper (script to retrieve exploitation tools)
- graudit (static code analysis tool)
- Suhosin7 (Suhosin security extension for PHP 7.x)
- gosec (Golang security checker)
- Bleach (sanitizing library for Django)
- siemstress (basic SIEM solution)
- Malice (VirusTotal clone)
- CMSeeK (CMS detection and exploitation)
- Cutter (graphical user interface for radare2)
- massh-enum (OpenSSH user enumeration)
- radare2 (reverse engineering tool and binary analysis)
- nftables (network traffic filtering)
- Malscan (malware scanner for web servers)
- Prowler (AWS benchmark tool)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- Tulpar (web vulnerability scanner)