Tools starting with X
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Xplico is a forensics analysis tool to investigate the traffic patterns in a pcap file. It is released as a GPL project, with some scripts under a CC license.
Latest release: 1.2.0 [Feb. 1, 2017]
XRay is a security tool for reconnaissance, mapping, and OSINT gathering from public networks.
XXSER leverages the execution of arbitrary code on the web server when an administrative user inadvertently triggers a hidden XSS payload.
Latest release: 2.5.1 [Nov. 13, 2016]
XSS Hunter helps with finding XSS attacks and trigger a warning when one is succesful. It exists as an online service, or self-hosted installation.
- Masscan (high-performance port scanner)
- Vane (WordPress vulnerability scanner)
- MAT (removal of metadata)
- Yosai (security framework for Python applications)
- Wireshark (network traffic analyzer)
- FireHOL (firewall config creator and manager)
- wpsik (WPS scan and attack tool)
- USBleach (disarms harmful USB storage)
- opensvp (firewall testing tool)
- The Sleuth Kit (toolkit for forensics)
- MongoSanitizer (defense against MongoDB injection attacks)
- YASAT (local security scanner)
- Nmap (network and vulnerability scanner)
- dnsteal (exfiltration tool via DNS requests)
- pastemon (tool to monitor Pastebin)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- Scirius (Suricata rule management)
- Spaghetti (web vulnerability scanner)
- Suricata (network IDS, IPS and monitoring)
- CIRCLean (USB stick and drives cleaner)
- King Phisher (Phishing campaign toolkit)
- Termineter (smart meter security framework)
- pick (password manager)
- jak (git encryption)
- detectem (software enumeration)