Tools starting with X
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Xplico is a forensics analysis tool to investigate the traffic patterns in a pcap file. It is released as a GPL project, with some scripts under a CC license.
Latest release: 1.2.0 [Feb. 1, 2017]
XRay is a security tool for reconnaissance, mapping, and OSINT gathering from public networks.
XXSER leverages the execution of arbitrary code on the web server when an administrative user inadvertently triggers a hidden XSS payload.
XSS Hunter helps with finding XSS attacks and trigger a warning when one is succesful. It exists as an online service, or self-hosted installation.
- testssl.sh (TLS/SSL configuration scanner)
- WhatWeb (website fingerprinter)
- vallumd (distributed ipset blacklist for iptables)
- Nikto (web application scanner)
- Exploit Pack (penetration testing framework)
- sslcaudit (auditing tool for SSL/TLS clients)
- Oscanner (Oracle assessment framework)
- SSHsec (SSH configuration scanner)
- VulnFeed (vulnerability feed parser)
- OpenSSL (TLS and SSL toolkit)
- VHostScan (virtual host scanner)
- swap_digger (data excavation tool for Linux swap)
- not24get (password quality checker)
- Certigo (certificate validator tool)
- Trawler (data collection framework for phishing results)
- SCUTUM (ARP filtering)
- Metagoofil (information gathering tool)
- Kube-Bench (security benchmark testing for Kubernetes)
- Dionaea (honeypot)
- NoSQLMap (database enumeration and exploitation)
- Thug (low-interaction honeyclient)
- OpenVAS (vulnerability scanner)
- Wapiti (vulnerability scanner for web applications)