Tools starting with I
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
ident-user-enum is a Perl script to query the ident service, which runs on TCP port 113. It tries to figure out the owner of running processes on the target.
IKEForce is a command line utility to brute force VPN connections (IPSEC) that allow group name/ID enumeration and XAUTH.
Infoga is a tool to gather email information from different public sources (search engines, pgp key servers, etc).
InstaRecon is a security tool that can help with the reconnaissance phase of a penetration test. It can collect a number of data points with limited input.
Itsdangerous is a toolkit with various helpers to pass trusted data to untrusted environments. It does achieve this by digitally signing the related data.
IVRE is a framework to perform reconnaissance for network traffic. It leverages other tools to pull in the data and show it in the web interface.
Latest release: 0.9.6 [June 26, 2017]
- Masscan (high-performance port scanner)
- Vane (WordPress vulnerability scanner)
- MAT (removal of metadata)
- Yosai (security framework for Python applications)
- Wireshark (network traffic analyzer)
- FireHOL (firewall config creator and manager)
- wpsik (WPS scan and attack tool)
- USBleach (disarms harmful USB storage)
- opensvp (firewall testing tool)
- The Sleuth Kit (toolkit for forensics)
- MongoSanitizer (defense against MongoDB injection attacks)
- YASAT (local security scanner)
- Nmap (network and vulnerability scanner)
- dnsteal (exfiltration tool via DNS requests)
- pastemon (tool to monitor Pastebin)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- Scirius (Suricata rule management)
- Spaghetti (web vulnerability scanner)
- Suricata (network IDS, IPS and monitoring)
- CIRCLean (USB stick and drives cleaner)
- King Phisher (Phishing campaign toolkit)
- Termineter (smart meter security framework)
- pick (password manager)
- jak (git encryption)
- detectem (software enumeration)