Tools starting with I
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
ident-user-enum is a Perl script to query the ident service, which runs on TCP port 113. It tries to figure out the owner of running processes on the target.
IKEForce is a command line utility to brute force VPN connections (IPSEC) that allow group name/ID enumeration and XAUTH.
Infoga is a tool to gather email information from different public sources (search engines, pgp key servers, etc).
InstaRecon is a security tool that can help with the reconnaissance phase of a penetration test. It can collect a number of data points with limited input.
Itsdangerous is a toolkit with various helpers to pass trusted data to untrusted environments. It does achieve this by digitally signing the related data.
IVRE is a framework to perform reconnaissance for network traffic. It leverages other tools to pull in the data and show it in the web interface.
Latest release: 0.9.6 [June 26, 2017]
- testssl.sh (TLS/SSL configuration scanner)
- WhatWeb (website fingerprinter)
- vallumd (distributed ipset blacklist for iptables)
- Nikto (web application scanner)
- Exploit Pack (penetration testing framework)
- sslcaudit (auditing tool for SSL/TLS clients)
- Oscanner (Oracle assessment framework)
- SSHsec (SSH configuration scanner)
- VulnFeed (vulnerability feed parser)
- OpenSSL (TLS and SSL toolkit)
- VHostScan (virtual host scanner)
- swap_digger (data excavation tool for Linux swap)
- not24get (password quality checker)
- Certigo (certificate validator tool)
- Trawler (data collection framework for phishing results)
- SCUTUM (ARP filtering)
- Metagoofil (information gathering tool)
- Kube-Bench (security benchmark testing for Kubernetes)
- Dionaea (honeypot)
- NoSQLMap (database enumeration and exploitation)
- Thug (low-interaction honeyclient)
- OpenVAS (vulnerability scanner)
- Wapiti (vulnerability scanner for web applications)