Tools starting with F
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention software framework that protects computer servers from brute-force attacks
Latest release: 0.10.0 [Aug. 9, 2017]
Faraday is collaboration tool for pentest assignments and vulnerability management. It allows integration with a number of other security tools.
Latest release: 2.6.2 [Aug. 9, 2017]
Fierce is a security tool that helps with DNS reconnaissance. It can locate non-contiguous IP space, but using DNS information.
Latest release: 1.2.0 [May 7, 2017]
fimap is a tool written in Python to find, prepare, audit, exploit local and remote file inclusion bugs in web applications.
Findsploit is a simple script to search both local and online exploit databases. Typically this is used by penetration testers during a security assignment.
Latest release: 1.5 [June 19, 2017]
FireHOL is promoted as an iptables stateful packet filtering firewall for humans. It also comes with FireQOS, which a bandwidth shaper based on tc.
Latest release: 3.1.5 [Sept. 17, 2017]
Flunym0us is a security scanner for WordPress and Moodle installations. The tool tests the security of the installation by performing enumeration attempts.
Fuzzapi is a security tool to test a REST API using fuzzing. It can be used for security assessments and penetration tests.
- Masscan (high-performance port scanner)
- Vane (WordPress vulnerability scanner)
- MAT (removal of metadata)
- Yosai (security framework for Python applications)
- Wireshark (network traffic analyzer)
- FireHOL (firewall config creator and manager)
- wpsik (WPS scan and attack tool)
- USBleach (disarms harmful USB storage)
- opensvp (firewall testing tool)
- The Sleuth Kit (toolkit for forensics)
- MongoSanitizer (defense against MongoDB injection attacks)
- YASAT (local security scanner)
- Nmap (network and vulnerability scanner)
- dnsteal (exfiltration tool via DNS requests)
- pastemon (tool to monitor Pastebin)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- Scirius (Suricata rule management)
- Spaghetti (web vulnerability scanner)
- Suricata (network IDS, IPS and monitoring)
- CIRCLean (USB stick and drives cleaner)
- King Phisher (Phishing campaign toolkit)
- Termineter (smart meter security framework)
- pick (password manager)
- jak (git encryption)
- detectem (software enumeration)