Tools starting with Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
ZAP (Zed Attack Proxy)
The OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) helps to find security vulnerabilities in web applications during development and testing.
Zeek is a network security monitoring tool (NSM) and helps with monitoring. It can also play an active rol in performing forensics and incident response.
Zenmap is the graphical user interface for the well-known network and vulnerability scanner Nmap. Read how it works in this review.
Zeus is a security tool to provide security audits on AWS environments. It is written in shell script and can be used for security audits.
ZGrab is a TLS banner grabber and written in Go. It works together with the ZMap utility.
- ZAP (web application analysis)
- Maltrail (malicious traffic detection system)
- Wapiti (vulnerability scanner for web applications)
- Vuls (agentless vulnerability scanner)
- Cppcheck (static code analyzer)
- Zeek (network security monitoring tool)
- XSStrike (XSS detection and exploitation suite)
- Decentraleyes (local CDN emulation for privacy)
- RootHelper (script to retrieve exploitation tools)
- graudit (static code analysis tool)
- Suhosin7 (Suhosin security extension for PHP 7.x)
- gosec (Golang security checker)
- Bleach (sanitizing library for Django)
- siemstress (basic SIEM solution)
- Malice (VirusTotal clone)
- CMSeeK (CMS detection and exploitation)
- Cutter (graphical user interface for radare2)
- massh-enum (OpenSSH user enumeration)
- radare2 (reverse engineering tool and binary analysis)
- nftables (network traffic filtering)
- Malscan (malware scanner for web servers)
- Prowler (AWS benchmark tool)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- Tulpar (web vulnerability scanner)