Tools starting with E
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
EAPHammer is a toolkit to perform a targeted evil twin attack against WPA2-Enterprise networks. Read how it works in this tool review.
Eapmd5pass is a password attack tool for EAP-MD5 authentication traffic. It uses an offline attack, meaning it deals with captured network data.
The elf2json converts an ELF binary into JSON output and helping with reverse engineering and malware analysis.
Evil Abigail automates a so-called evil maid attack. It does so by backdooring the initial ramdisk (initrd) of Linux systems.
Evilredis tool is an offensive security program for pentesting Redis databases. It can scan the target and perform different actions on it. Read how it works in this review.
Exitmap is a scanner to find Tor exit relays. It focuses on speed and is built as a modular tool to fetch pages, upload files, connect to SSH, and more.
Expliot is a framework to perform security testing of IoT infrastructure and IoT devices. Read how it works in this review.
Exploit Pack is a penetration testing framework that works on Linux, macOS, and Windows. It focuses on automation of penetration testing assignments.
- Wapiti (vulnerability scanner for web applications)
- Vuls (agentless vulnerability scanner)
- Cppcheck (static code analyzer)
- Zeek (network security monitoring tool)
- XSStrike (XSS detection and exploitation suite)
- Decentraleyes (local CDN emulation for privacy)
- RootHelper (script to retrieve exploitation tools)
- graudit (static code analysis tool)
- Suhosin7 (Suhosin security extension for PHP 7.x)
- gosec (Golang security checker)
- siemstress (basic SIEM solution)
- CMSeeK (CMS detection and exploitation)
- Malice (VirusTotal clone)
- Bleach (sanitizing library for Django)
- SQLMate (a friend of SQLMap with additional features)
- Termineter (smart meter security framework)
- tlsenum (enumeration tool for TLS)
- hBlock (ad blocking and tracker/malware protection)
- Malscan (malware scanner for web servers)
- massh-enum (OpenSSH user enumeration)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- SubFinder (subdomain scanner)
- Prowler (AWS benchmark tool)
- GitMiner (Git data miner)
- Hash Buster (find cleartext of hash)