Tools starting with G
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Looking for new tools to extend your tool box? The top 100 list of best security tools is a great start.
Gitem is a reconnaissance tool to extract information about organizations on GitHub. It can be used to find the leaking of sensitive data.
Latest release: 0.6.0 [June 15, 2017]
Gitrob is a security tool to find sensitive information on GitHub. During the audit, it may detect passwords, API keys, or other secrets.
Latest release: 1.1.2 [April 9, 2017]
Glastopf is a honeypot for web applications. It is written in Python and collects all kind of attacks against it for further analysis.
Graudit is a security tool to perform static code analysis by using the grep tool. It is a lightweight solution to find common issues in code.
- Masscan (high-performance port scanner)
- Vane (WordPress vulnerability scanner)
- MAT (removal of metadata)
- Yosai (security framework for Python applications)
- Wireshark (network traffic analyzer)
- FireHOL (firewall config creator and manager)
- wpsik (WPS scan and attack tool)
- USBleach (disarms harmful USB storage)
- opensvp (firewall testing tool)
- The Sleuth Kit (toolkit for forensics)
- MongoSanitizer (defense against MongoDB injection attacks)
- YASAT (local security scanner)
- Nmap (network and vulnerability scanner)
- dnsteal (exfiltration tool via DNS requests)
- pastemon (tool to monitor Pastebin)
- BDA (vulnerability scan for Hadoop and Spark)
- Scirius (Suricata rule management)
- Spaghetti (web vulnerability scanner)
- Suricata (network IDS, IPS and monitoring)
- CIRCLean (USB stick and drives cleaner)
- King Phisher (Phishing campaign toolkit)
- Termineter (smart meter security framework)
- pick (password manager)
- jak (git encryption)
- detectem (software enumeration)