GGRC (Google Governance, Risk and Compliance)
Tool and Usage
|License||Apache License 2.0|
|Latest release||2.12.0-Pumpkin |
Why this tool?
The GGRC project has the goal to provide a solution to manage the challenges that come with complying with regulations. It provides a system to record information and capture the relationships between all the pieces.
Usage and audience
GGRC is commonly used for compliance testing. Target users for this tool are security professionals.
Tool review and remarks
The review and analysis of this project resulted in the following remarks for this security tool:
- + More than 50 contributors
- + Many releases available
- + The source code of this software is available
- + Supported by a large company
Supported operating systems
GGRC is known to work on Linux, macOS, and Microsoft Windows.
This tool page was updated at . Found an improvement? Help the community by submitting an update.
Related tool information
- Compliance refers to all processes necessary to meet applicable regulations and being able to communicate to stakeholders about it.
- Governance is all of the processes of governing. It defines things management structure, policies, procedures, shareholder relations, etc.
- Risk management
- The process to identify business and technical risks, including defining the means to mitigate them.
This tool is categorized as a compliance tool.