Looking for an alternative tool to replace GGRC? During the review of GGRC we looked at other open source tools. Based on their category, tags, and text, these are the ones that have the best match.
Alternatives (by score)
Lynis is an open source security auditing tool that is available since 2007 and created by Michael Boelen. Its primary goal is to evaluate the security defenses of systems running Linux or other flavors of Unix. It provides suggestions to install, configure, or correct any security measures.
Lynis is written in shell script.
Strengths and weaknesses
- + More than 50 contributors
- + Commercial support available
- + More than 4000 GitHub stars
- + Used language is shell script
- + Very low number of dependencies
- + Project is mature (10+ years)
- + The source code of this software is available
- IT audit
- Penetration testing
- Security assessment
- System hardening
- Vulnerability scanning
Some relevant tool missing as an alternative to GGRC? Please contact us with your suggestion.