Tool and Usage
KeePassXC is a cross-platform platform to store sensitive data like passwords, keys, and other secrets. It has a graphical user interface and is written in C++.
Usage and audience
KeePassXC is commonly used for password management or secure storage. Target users for this tool are general public.
- KeePassXC is written in C++
- Graphical user interface
- Installation of tool is optional
Tool review and remarks
The review and analysis of this project resulted in the following remarks for this security tool:
- + More than 50 contributors
- + Runs on multiple platforms
- + More than 1000 GitHub stars
- + The source code of this software is available
Supported operating systems
KeePassXC is known to work on Linux, macOS, and Microsoft Windows.