Looking for an alternative tool to replace Viproy? During the review of Viproy we looked at other open source tools. Based on their category, tags, and text, these are the ones that have the best match.
Alternatives (by score)
IntroductionSIPVicious suite is a set of tools that can be used to audit SIP based VoIP systems. It can be useful during penetrating testing and security assignments.
SIPVicious is written in Python.
Strengths and weaknesses
- + The source code of this software is available
- - No updates for a while
- Application testing
The Yersinia tool takes advantage of known weaknesses in several network protocols. It helps with trying to abuse the weaknesses to ensure that network protections are implemented where possible.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Inter-Switch Link Protocol (ISL)
- VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
Some relevant tool missing as an alternative to Viproy? Please contact us with your suggestion.