Looking for an alternative tool to replace DHCPwn? During the review of DHCPwn we looked at other open source tools. Based on their category, tags, and text, these are the ones that have the best match.
Alternatives (by score)
The Yersinia tool takes advantage of known weaknesses in several network protocols. It helps with trying to abuse the weaknesses to ensure that network protections are implemented where possible.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Inter-Switch Link Protocol (ISL)
- VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
Some relevant tool missing as an alternative to DHCPwn? Please contact us with your suggestion.