Looking for a better tool, or simply want to learn about alternatives? There is typically more than one option.
Alternatives (by tag)
Yersinia is a framework to perform layer 2 attacks. It can be used for pentests and security assessments to test network safeguards.
The Yersinia tool takes advantage of known weaknesses in several network protocols. It helps with trying to abuse the weaknesses to ensure that network protections are implemented where possible.
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Inter-Switch Link Protocol (ISL)
- VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)