Tool and Usage
Oscanner is an Oracle assessment framework to perform enumeration on Oracle installations. It is written in Java and provides a graphical overview of findings.
The tool has a plugin-based architecture for enumeration purposes of Oracle installations.
- Sid enumeration
- Passwords tests (common & dictionary)
- Enumerate Oracle version
- Enumerate account roles
- Enumerate account privileges
- Enumerate account hashes
- Enumerate audit information
- Enumerate password policies
- Enumerate database links
Usage and audience
- + The source code of this software is available
Author and Maintainers
Oscanner is under development by Patrik Karlsson.
Support operating systems
Oscanner is known to work on Linux.