Tool and Usage
DataSploit is a framework to perform intelligence gather to discover credentials, domain information, and other information related to the target.
Usage and audience
DataSploit is commonly used for information gathering or security monitoring. Target users for this tool are pentesters and security professionals.
- DataSploit is written in Python
- HTML output
- JSON output supported
- + The source code of this software is available
History and highlights
- Demoed at Black Hat Europe 2016
- Demoed at Black Hat USA 2017
- Demoed at DEF CON 25 Demo Labs
- Presentation at Black Hat USA 2016
Author and Maintainers
DataSploit is under development by Shubham Mittal.
Support operating systems
DataSploit is known to work on Linux.