What is Brute force?
Brute force attack
The brute force attack is a common way of performing many repeating requests to crack a code or password, or guess a valid username.
- 0d1n (fuzzing tool for web applications)
- aiodnsbrute (asynchronous brute forcing DNS domain names)
- brut3k1t (framework for dictionary attacks)
- Crowbar (brute forcing tool)
- dirsearch (directory fuzzer for web applications)
- django-axes (track failed login attempts for Django)
- Fail2ban (log parser and blocking utility)
- IKEForce (brute force tool for IPSEC VPNs)
- John the Ripper (password cracker)
- Patator (multi-purpose brute-force tool)
- THC Hydra (password discovery)
- WPForce (WordPress scanner and exploiter)
- WPSeku (WordPress vulnerability scanner)